Hilliard Extreme Duty Pulley Centrifugal Clutch. 1" bore. 3.7" Pulley OD. AB belt x-section.
List Price: $94.99Our Price: $73.99
Hilliard's newest centrifugal clutch has been engineered to provide long service life even in the most demanding applications. Ideal for retrofit or new equipment applications, this clutch was designed to be a low-cost upgrade to the current low-priced centrifugal market
This centrifugal clutch is ideal for the everyday demands of chipper shredders, power trowels, concrete mixers, power screeds, air compressors, and lawn and garden equipment. A thermodynamically designed clutch shoe increases the clutch's capacity to absorb heat without damaging the clutch
Benefits & Advantages
- Bi-Directional, can run clockwise or counter clockwise
- Load-free starting
- Optional engagement speeds
- Easy to Install
- Longer life than competitive clutches
- Sintered metal clutch shoes
- Built in 1/4" key
- Easy to change springs
- Stock 1800 rpm engagement
- Rated for up to 13 hp 4 cycle engine.