Polaris Aftermarket Rear Differential Bearing & Seal Kit for Various 2005-2007 500 & 700 Ranger UTV Model's
List Price: $139.18Our Price: $125.26
Kit contains all of the bearings and seals required to repair the differential.
- Tapered Roller Bearings.
- Double lip type TC seals with stainless steel garter springs.
- One oil seal. Size: about 27X72X10
- Two All Balls Racing 20-1064 tapered roller bearings. Size: 30.15X64.25X23
- Two oil seals. Size: 1.375"X2.063"X0.312"
- One All Balls Racing 20-1063 tapered roller bearing. Size: 41.3X73.4X19.6
- One 32010 tapered roller bearing. Size: 50X80X20
- One large o-ring.
- Three sets of 4 washers. Each a different thickness.
Below is a link to All Balls Racing's installation guide for ATV differential bearings kits.
Check fitment in expandable chart below.
- Polaris Ranger 500 2x4 & 4x4 Built before 1/15/07 - 2007
- Polaris Ranger 500 2x4 - 2005, 2006
- Polaris Ranger 500 4x4 - 2005, 2006
- Polaris Ranger 500 EFI 4x4 - 2006
- Polaris Ranger 500 EFI 4x4 Built before 1/15/07 - 2007
- Polaris Ranger 700 4x4 - 2005, 2006
- Polaris Ranger 700 4x4 Built before 1/15/07 - 2007
|OEM Replacement This part is aftermarket equipment designed to replace the original manufacturer's part numbers specified here. It is manufactured using high-quality materials, to the same specifications as the original part.||Polaris 3610102, Polaris 3514431, Polaris 3514432, Polaris 3610117, Polaris 3514433, Polaris 3514434, Polaris 3514435, Polaris 5412338|