Polaris Aftermarket Front Differential Bearing & Seal Kit for Various 1999-2002 Magnum & Xpedition 325, 425, and 500 ATV Model's
List Price: $68.25Our Price: $61.43
Kit contains all of the bearings and seals required to repair the differential.
- Precision Ball Bearings.
- Double lip type TC seals with stainless steel garter springs.
- One oil seal. Size: 1"X1.375"X0.3125"
- One input shaft cover o-ring.
- One 6306 ball bearing. Size: 30X72X19
- One small split bushing.
- One large split bushing.
- One 6305 ball bearing. Size: 25X62X17
- One gearcase output cover o-ring.
- One oil seal. Size: 25X47X6
Below is a link to All Balls Racing's installation guide for ATV differential bearings kits.
Check fitment in expandable chart below.
- Polaris Magnum 325 4x4 - 2000, 2001, 2002
- Polaris Xpedition 325 - 2000, 2001, 2002
- Polaris Xpedition 425 - 2000, 2001, 2002
- Polaris Magnum 500 4x4 - 1999, 2000, 2001
|OEM Replacement This part is aftermarket equipment designed to replace the original manufacturer's part numbers specified here. It is manufactured using high-quality materials, to the same specifications as the original part.||Polaris 3233319, Polaris 3233588, Polaris 3233589, Polaris 3233591, Polaris 3233593, Polaris 3233020, Polaris 3233596, Polaris 3233248|
This part fits:
- Magnum 325 4x4
- Magnum 500 4x4
- Magnum 500 4x4 w/EBS
- Magnum 500 4x4 with EBS
- Xpedition 325 4x4
- Xpedition 425 4x4