You have no items in your shopping cart.
Arctic Cat Aftermarket Front Differential Bearing & Seal Kit for Various 2004-2005 250, 300, 400, and 500 ATV Model's
Part #: 25-2049
List Price: $131.79Our Price: $118.61
Kit contains all of the bearings and seals required to repair the differential.
- Precision Ball Bearings.
- Machine Race Needle Bearing.
- Double lip type TC seals with stainless steel garter springs.
- One oil seal. Size: 38X55X8
- One All Balls Racing 20-1040 ball bearing. Size: 30X55X23
- One 6305 ball bearing. Size: 25X62X17
- One needle bearing. Size: 16X23X16
- Two oil seals. Size: 67X84X9
- Two 6008 ball bearings. Size: 40X68X15
Below is a link to All Balls Racing's installation guide for ATV differential bearings kits.
Check fitment in expandable chart below.
- Arctic Cat 250 4x4 - 2004-2005
- Arctic Cat 300 4x4 - 2005
- Arctic Cat 400 4x4 all options - 2004
- Arctic Cat 500 4x4 all options - 2004
|OEM Replacement This part is aftermarket equipment designed to replace the original manufacturer's part numbers specified here. It is manufactured using high-quality materials, to the same specifications as the original part.||Arctic Cat 1402-011, Arctic Cat 1402-043, Arctic Cat 0402-327, Arctic Cat 0402-328, Arctic Cat 2402-150, Arctic Cat 0402-393|
This part fits: (click the plus signs to expand)
- Arctic Cat (fits 18)
- 250 4x4
- 300 4x4
- 400 4x4 ACT
- 400 4x4 ACT MRP
- 400 4x4 Auto ACT
- 400 4x4 Auto ACT MRP
- 400 4x4 Auto FIS
- 400 4x4 Auto MRP
- 400 4x4 Auto TBX
- 400 4x4 FIS
- 400 4x4 MRP
- 500 4x4 Auto FIS
- 500 4x4 Auto MRP
- 500 4x4 Auto TBX
- 500 4x4 Auto TRV
- 500 4x4 FIS
- 500 4x4 MRP