Yamaha Aftermarket Front Differential Bearing & Seal Kit for Most 1987-2000 250, 350, and 400 4WD ATV Model's
List Price: $82.31Our Price: $74.08
Kit contains all of the bearings and seals required to repair the differential.
- Precision Ball Bearings.
- Double lip type TC seals with stainless steel garter springs.
- One 15117/15245 tapered roller bearing. Size: 29.987X61.999X19.050
- One 32205 tapered roller bearing. Size: 25X52X19.25
- One oil seal. Size: 35X65X8
- One 6207-1.25 ball bearing. Size: 1.25"X72X17
- One oil seal. Size: 35X61X9
Below is a link to All Balls Racing's installation guide for ATV differential bearings kits.
- Yamaha YFB250FW Timberwolf - 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000
- Yamaha YFM350FW Big Bear - 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997
- Yamaha YFM400 Kodiak 4WD - 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998
|OEM Replacement This part is aftermarket equipment designed to replace the original manufacturer's part numbers specified here. It is manufactured using high-quality materials, to the same specifications as the original part.||Yamaha 93332-00066-00, Yamaha 93332-00024-00, Yamaha 93105-35028-00, Yamaha 93306-20717-00, Yamaha 93102-35380-00|
This part fits: (click the plus signs to expand)
- Yamaha (fits 25)
- YFB250 Timberwolf 4x4
- YFM350 Big Bear
- YFM350 Big Bear 4x4
- YFM350 Big Bear 4x4 SE
- YFM400 Kodiak
- YFM400 Kodiak 4x4