Honda Aftermarket Rear Differential Bearing & Seal Kit for 1995-2001 TRX400 & TRX450 Foreman ATV Model's
List Price: $56.35Our Price: $50.72
Kit contains all of the bearings and seals required to repair the differential.
- Precision Ball Bearings.
- Machine Race Needle Bearing.
- Double lip type TC seals with stainless steel garter springs.
Kit includes a repair sleeve for a worn pinion shaft. The pinion shaft can be machined and this sleeve installed, saving hundreds of dollars.
- Two stopper rings.
- One All Balls Racing 20-1022 ball bearing. Size: 22X62X15
- One needle bearing. Size: 14X24.5X15
- One oil seal. Size: 34X70X11
- Two oil seals. Size: 35X49X6
- Two 6007 ball bearings. Size: 35X62X14
- One repair sleeve.
Below is a link to All Balls Racing's installation guide for ATV differential bearings kits.
- Honda TRX400FW Foreman 4x4 - 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001
- Honda TRX450ES Foreman ES - 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001
- Honda TRX450S Foreman S - 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001
|OEM Replacement This part is aftermarket equipment designed to replace the original manufacturer's part numbers specified here. It is manufactured using high-quality materials, to the same specifications as the original part.||Honda 06910-HM7-610, Honda 06910-HM4-850, Honda 41405-HA7-670, Honda 91003-P24-J01, Honda 91061-HA7-671, Honda 91061-HC4-003, Honda 91251-HM7-003, Honda 91252-HA0-004, Honda 96100-60073-00|
This part fits: (click the plus signs to expand)
- Honda (fits 15)
- TRX 400FW Foreman 4x4
- TRX 450ES Foreman ES
- TRX 450S Foreman S