Comet 108EXP Clutch for Yamaha Snowmobiles (-.140 shallow bore)
List Price: $401.80
Regular Price: $361.62
- Comet's 108 EXP clutches are built to handle high horsepower engines
- Designed for smooth shifting and longer durability.
- 30mm 1:10 taper bore
- 1-1/4" wide belts.
- Will not accept starter gear.
- All EXP 108C clutches are shipped uncalibrated and come without cam arms and springs.
- .140" shallow bore (the taper begins in an extension .140" out of the fixed face casting)
- Limited application: fits Yamaha 1983-1984 Vmax and 1992-1997 V-max 4/ST
- Use our clutch puller with this clutch.
This part fits: (click the plus signs to expand)
- Yamaha (fits 15)
- MM800A Mountain Max 800
- VMX540G V-MAX
- VMX540H V-MAX
- VMX540J V-MAX
- VMX540K V-MAX
- VMX540L V-MAX
- VX750S V-MAX 4
- VX750STU V-MAX 4 ST
- VX750TV-MAX 4
- VX750U V-MAX 4
- VX800A V-MAX 4 800
- VX800STV V-MAX 4 800 ST
- VX800STW V-MAX 4 800 Mountain Max
- VX800V V-MAX 4 800
- VX800W V-MAX 4 800