Aftermarket Front Inner CV Boot Repair Kit for Most 2007-2014 CF-Moto ATV & UTV Model's
Part #: 19-5030-FI
List Price: $13.89Our Price: $12.50
Boot Size: 17mm end I.D, X 62.5mm end I.D. X 80mm long
- The All Balls CV Boot material is compounded from an OEM grade DCR66 rubber that is formulated specifically for the demanding requirements of today's ATV's and UTV's.
- Easier to install than most OEM and aftermarket boots.
- 40% higher tensile strength than conventional CV boot material, suitable for the high joint angles of today's ATV's and UTV's
- 50% more abrasion resistant than conventional CV boot material to assure long life in today's harsh off-road environments.
- Rubber compound is tested to -40°F to assure good performance and long life at low temperatures.
- Kit includes two stainless steel clamps that are designed to be tightened without the use of special tools.
- Lithium based Molybdenum Grease insures good lubrication for long CV joint life.
Check fitment in expandable chart below.
- CF-Moto CF500 - 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- CF-Moto UFORCE Rancher 500 - 2011, 2012, 2013
- CF-Moto X5 500 ATV - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- CF-Moto UFORCE Rancher 600 - 2011, 2012, 2013
- CF-Moto X6 600 ATV - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- CF-Moto Z6 Sport UTV - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- CF-Moto Z6-EX Sport UTV - 2012, 2013, 2014
- CF-Moto X8 800 ATV - 2012, 2013, 2014
- CF-Moto UFORCE Tracker 800 UTV - 2013, 2014
|OEM Replacement This part is aftermarket equipment designed to replace the original manufacturer's part numbers specified here. It is manufactured using high-quality materials, to the same specifications as the original part.||CF-Moto 9010-270130, CF-Moto 9010-270106, CF-Moto 7020-280140|