Aftermarket Rear Inner CV Boot Repair Kit for Various 2015-2017 Polaris RZR & General 900 & 1000 Model UTV's
Part #: 19-5020-RI
List Price: $13.89Our Price: $12.50
Boot Size: 19mm end I.D, X 72mm end I.D. X 104mm long
- The All Balls CV Boot material is compounded from an OEM grade DCR66 rubber that is formulated specifically for the demanding requirements of today's ATV's and UTV's.
- Easier to install than most OEM and aftermarket boots.
- 40% higher tensile strength than conventional CV boot material, suitable for the high joint angles of today's ATV's and UTV's
- 50% more abrasion resistant than conventional CV boot material to assure long life in today's harsh off-road environments.
- Rubber compound is tested to -40°F to assure good performance and long life at low temperatures.
- Kit includes two stainless steel clamps that are designed to be tightened without the use of special tools.
- Lithium based Molybdenum Grease insures good lubrication for long CV joint life.
Check fitment in expandable chart below.
- Polaris RZR 4 900 - 2015, 2016, 2017
- Polaris RZR 900 50/55 Inch - 2015, 2016, 2017
- Polaris RZR 900 60 Inch - 2015, 2016, 2017
- Polaris RZR 1000 60 Inch - 2016, 2017
- Polaris General 1000 EPS - 2016, 2017
- Polaris General 4 1000 EPS 2017
|OEM Replacement This part is aftermarket equipment designed to replace the original manufacturer's part numbers specified here. It is manufactured using high-quality materials, to the same specifications as the original part.||Polaris 5415176, Polaris 7052612, Polaris 7052611, Polaris 2205561|
This part fits: (click the plus signs to expand)
- Polaris (fits 21)
- Polaris General 1000 EPS
- Polaris General 1000 EPS Deluxe
- Polaris General 1000 EPS SE
- Polaris General 4 1000 EPS
- RZR 4 900
- RZR 4 900 EPS
- RZR 900
- RZR 900 EPS
- RZR 900 EPS XC
- RZR 900 S
- RZR 900 XC
- RZR S 1000
- RZR S 1000 EPS
- RZR S 900