Aftermarket Rear Outer CV Boot Repair Kit for 2008-2013 Yamaha Rhino 700 FI Model UTV's
Part #: 19-5018-RO
List Price: $13.89Our Price: $12.50
Boot Size: 19mm end I.D, X 68mm end I.D. X 83mm long
- The All Balls CV Boot material is compounded from an OEM grade DCR66 rubber that is formulated specifically for the demanding requirements of today's ATV's and UTV's.
- Easier to install than most OEM and aftermarket boots.
- 40% higher tensile strength than conventional CV boot material, suitable for the high joint angles of today's ATV's and UTV's
- 50% more abrasion resistant than conventional CV boot material to assure long life in today's harsh off-road environments.
- Rubber compound is tested to -40°F to assure good performance and long life at low temperatures.
- Kit includes two stainless steel clamps that are designed to be tightened without the use of special tools.
- Lithium based Molybdenum Grease insures good lubrication for long CV joint life.
Check fitment in expandable chart below.
- Yamaha Rhino 700 FI - 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013
|OEM Replacement This part is aftermarket equipment designed to replace the original manufacturer's part numbers specified here. It is manufactured using high-quality materials, to the same specifications as the original part.||Yamaha 5B4-F530X-00-00, Yamaha 5B4-F511G-00-00, Yamaha 5B4-F512G-00-00|
This part fits:
- Rhino 700 FI Auto 4x4
- Rhino 700 FI Auto 4x4 SE
- YXR700 Rhino 700
- YXR700 Rhino 700 4x4 Sport
- YXR700 Rhino 700 SE