Aftermarket Front Outer CV Boot Repair Kit for Various 1998-2005 Kawasaki & Yamaha Model ATV's
Part #: 19-5012-FO
List Price: $14.17Our Price: $12.75
Boot Size: 16mm end I.D, X 60mm end I.D. X 85mm long
- The All Balls CV Boot material is compounded from an OEM grade DCR66 rubber that is formulated specifically for the demanding requirements of today's ATV's and UTV's.
- Easier to install than most OEM and aftermarket boots.
- 40% higher tensile strength than conventional CV boot material, suitable for the high joint angles of today's ATV's and UTV's
- 50% more abrasion resistant than conventional CV boot material to assure long life in today's harsh off-road environments.
- Rubber compound is tested to -40°F to assure good performance and long life at low temperatures.
- Kit includes two stainless steel clamps that are designed to be tightened without the use of special tools.
- Lithium based Molybdenum Grease insures good lubrication for long CV joint life.
Check fitment in expandable chart below.
- Kawasaki KVF300A Prairie 4x4 - 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002
- Kawasaki KVF360A Prairie 4x4 - 2003, 2004, 2005
- Kawasaki KVF360C Prairie 4x4 - 2003, 2004, 2005
- Kawasaki KVF650 Prairie 4x4 - 2002, 2003
- Yamaha YFM600 Grizzly - 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001
|OEM Replacement This part is aftermarket equipment designed to replace the original manufacturer's part numbers specified here. It is manufactured using high-quality materials, to the same specifications as the original part.||Kawasaki 49006-1343, Yamaha 5GT-2510G-00-00, Yamaha 4WV-2510G-00-00, Yamaha 4WV-2511G-00-00, Yamaha 4WV-2512G-00-00|
This part fits:
- KVF300 Prairie 4x4
- KVF360 Prairie 4x4
- KVF650 Prairie 4x4