Aftermarket Rear Inner CV Boot Repair Kit for Some 2005-2018 Arctic Cat & Yamaha Model UTV's
Part #: 19-5011-RI
List Price: $13.20Our Price: $11.88
Boot Size: 18mm end I.D, X 62mm end I.D. X 80mm long
- The All Balls CV Boot material is compounded from an OEM grade DCR66 rubber that is formulated specifically for the demanding requirements of today's ATV's and UTV's.
- Easier to install than most OEM and aftermarket boots.
- 40% higher tensile strength than conventional CV boot material, suitable for the high joint angles of today's ATV's and UTV's
- 50% more abrasion resistant than conventional CV boot material to assure long life in today's harsh off-road environments.
- Rubber compound is tested to -40°F to assure good performance and long life at low temperatures.
- Kit includes two stainless steel clamps that are designed to be tightened without the use of special tools.
- Lithium based Molybdenum Grease insures good lubrication for long CV joint life.
Check fitment in expandable chart below.
- Arctic Cat Prowler 500 - 2017, 2018
- Yamaha Rhino 450 - 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
- Yamaha Rhino 660 - 2005, 2006, 2007
- Yamaha Rhino 700 - 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013
|OEM Replacement This part is aftermarket equipment designed to replace the original manufacturer's part numbers specified here. It is manufactured using high-quality materials, to the same specifications as the original part.||Arctic Cat 3307-635, Yamaha 5UG-F530Y-01-00, Yamaha 5UG-F530Y-00-00, Yamaha 5UG-F511H-00-00, Yamaha 5UG-F510U-00-00|
This part fits: (click the plus signs to expand)
- Arctic Cat (fits 2)
- Yamaha (fits 24)
- Rhino 700 FI Auto 4x4
- Rhino 700 FI Auto 4x4 SE
- YXR450 Rhino 450
- YXR450 Rhino 450 4x4
- YXR450 Rhino 450 SE
- YXR450 Rhino 450 SE 4x4
- YXR660 Rhino
- YXR660 Rhino 660
- YXR660 Rhino 660 4x4
- YXR660 Rhino 660 Explorer
- YXR660 Rhino 660 Explorer 4x4
- YXR660 Rhino 660 SE
- YXR660 Rhino 660 SE 4x4
- YXR660 Rhino 660 Sport 4x4
- YXR700 Rhino 700
- YXR700 Rhino 700 4x4 Sport
- YXR700 Rhino 700 SE