Aftermarket Rear Outer CV Boot Repair Kit for Some 2005-2009 Yamaha Rhino 450 & 660 Model UTV's
Part #: 19-5009-RO
List Price: $14.45Our Price: $13.01
Boot Size: 18mm end I.D, X 66mm end I.D. X 82mm long
- The All Balls CV Boot material is compounded from an OEM grade DCR66 rubber that is formulated specifically for the demanding requirements of today's ATV's and UTV's.
- Easier to install than most OEM and aftermarket boots.
- 40% higher tensile strength than conventional CV boot material, suitable for the high joint angles of today's ATV's and UTV's
- 50% more abrasion resistant than conventional CV boot material to assure long life in today's harsh off-road environments.
- Rubber compound is tested to -40°F to assure good performance and long life at low temperatures.
- Kit includes two stainless steel clamps that are designed to be tightened without the use of special tools.
- Lithium based Molybdenum Grease insures good lubrication for long CV joint life.
Check fitment in expandable chart below.
- Yamaha Rhino 450 - 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
- Yamaha Rhino 660 - 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
|OEM Replacement This part is aftermarket equipment designed to replace the original manufacturer's part numbers specified here. It is manufactured using high-quality materials, to the same specifications as the original part.||Yamaha 5UG-F530V-00-00, Yamaha 5UG-F511G-00-00, Yamaha 5UG-F512G-00-00|
This part fits:
- YXR450 Rhino 450
- YXR450 Rhino 450 4x4
- YXR450 Rhino 450 SE
- YXR450 Rhino 450 SE 4x4
- YXR660 Rhino
- YXR660 Rhino 660
- YXR660 Rhino 660 4x4
- YXR660 Rhino 660 Explorer
- YXR660 Rhino 660 Explorer 4x4
- YXR660 Rhino 660 SE
- YXR660 Rhino 660 SE 4x4
- YXR660 Rhino 660 Sport 4x4