Aftermarket Front Inner CV Boot Repair Kit for Various 2004-2010 Kawasaki and Polaris ATV's
Part #: 19-5008-FI
List Price: $13.89Our Price: $12.50
Boot Size: 17mm end I.D, X 60mm end I.D. X 81mm long
- The All Balls CV Boot material is compounded from an OEM grade DCR66 rubber that is formulated specifically for the demanding requirements of today's ATV's and UTV's.
- Easier to install than most OEM and aftermarket boots.
- 40% higher tensile strength than conventional CV boot material, suitable for the high joint angles of today's ATV's and UTV's
- 50% more abrasion resistant than conventional CV boot material to assure long life in today's harsh off-road environments.
- Rubber compound is tested to -40°F to assure good performance and long life at low temperatures.
- Kit includes two stainless steel clamps that are designed to be tightened without the use of special tools.
- Lithium based Molybdenum Grease insures good lubrication for long CV joint life.
Check fitment in expandable chart below.
- Kawasaki KVF360A Prairie 4x4 - 2006, 2007, 2008
- Kawasaki KVF360C Prairie4x4 - 2006, 2007, 2008
- Kawasaki KVF650 Brute Force - 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- Kawasaki KVF700 Prairie - 2004, 2005, 2006
- Polaris Hawkeye 300 4x4 - 2006, 2007
- Polaris Sportsman 300 4x4 - 2008, 2009, 2010
- Polaris Sportsman 400 HO 4x4 - 2008, 2009, 2010
|OEM Replacement This part is aftermarket equipment designed to replace the original manufacturer's part numbers specified here. It is manufactured using high-quality materials, to the same specifications as the original part.||Kawasaki 49006-0034, Polaris 2203141, Polaris 2203170, Polaris 7081348, Polaris 7081349|
This part fits: (click the plus signs to expand)
- Kawasaki (fits 11)
- KVF360 Prairie 4x4
- KVF650 Brute Force 4x4
- KVF700 Prairie 4x4
- KVF700 Prairie 4x4 SE
- Polaris (fits 8)
- Hawkeye 300 4x4
- Sportsman 300 4x4
- Sportsman 400 HO
- Sportsman 400 HO 4x4