Aftermarket Middle Outer CV Boot Repair Kit for 2006-2007 Polaris 700 EFI 6x6 Model UTV's
Part #: 19-5005-MO
List Price: $13.89Our Price: $12.50
Boot Size: 21mm end I.D, X 77mm end I.D. X 92mm long
- The All Balls CV Boot material is compounded from an OEM grade DCR66 rubber that is formulated specifically for the demanding requirements of today's ATV's and UTV's.
- Easier to install than most OEM and aftermarket boots.
- 40% higher tensile strength than conventional CV boot material, suitable for the high joint angles of today's ATV's and UTV's
- 50% more abrasion resistant than conventional CV boot material to assure long life in today's harsh off-road environments.
- Rubber compound is tested to -40°F to assure good performance and long life at low temperatures.
- Kit includes two stainless steel clamps that are designed to be tightened without the use of special tools.
- Lithium based Molybdenum Grease insures good lubrication for long CV joint life.
Check fitment in expandable chart below.
- Polaris Ranger 700 EFI 6x6 - 2006, 2007
|OEM Replacement This part is aftermarket equipment designed to replace the original manufacturer's part numbers specified here. It is manufactured using high-quality materials, to the same specifications as the original part.||Polaris 2203108, Polaris 1350044, Polaris 1350043, Polaris 1332433, Polaris 1350047|