Aftermarket Middle Outer CV Boot Repair Kit for Various 2008-2010 Polaris 6x6 and 2015-2019 Can-Am 6x6 Model ATV's & UTV's
Part #: 19-5003-MO
List Price: $13.89Our Price: $12.50
Boot Size: 21mm end I.D, X 75mm end I.D. X 105mm long
- The All Balls CV Boot material is compounded from an OEM grade DCR66 rubber that is formulated specifically for the demanding requirements of today's ATV's and UTV's.
- Easier to install than most OEM and aftermarket boots.
- 40% higher tensile strength than conventional CV boot material, suitable for the high joint angles of today's ATV's and UTV's
- 50% more abrasion resistant than conventional CV boot material to assure long life in today's harsh off-road environments.
- Rubber compound is tested to -40°F to assure good performance and long life at low temperatures.
- Kit includes two stainless steel clamps that are designed to be tightened without the use of special tools.
- Lithium based Molybdenum Grease insures good lubrication for long CV joint life.
Check fitment in expandable chart below.
- Can-Am Outlander 650 6x6 - 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Can-Am Outlander Max 650 6x6 - 2019
- Can-Am Outlander 1000 EFI 6x6 - 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Can-Am Outlander Max 1000 EFI 6x6 - 2019
- Polaris Ranger 700 EFI 6x6 - 2008, 2009
- Polaris Ranger 800 EFI 6x6 - 2010
- Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI 6x6 - 2008, 2009, 2010
|OEM Replacement This part is aftermarket equipment designed to replace the original manufacturer's part numbers specified here. It is manufactured using high-quality materials, to the same specifications as the original part.||Can-Am 705501777, Can-Am 715900241, Can-Am 715900242, Polaris 2203336, Polaris 2204207, Polaris 2204208|
This part fits: (click the plus signs to expand)
- Can-Am / Bombardier (fits 10)
- Outlander 1000 6x6 XT
- Outlander 650 6x6 DPS
- Outlander 650 6x6 XT
- Outlander MAX 1000 6x6 XT
- Outlander MAX 650 6x6 DPS
- Polaris (fits 5)