You have no items in your shopping cart.
Polaris Aftermarket Front Inner CV Boot Repair Kit for Some 2005-2007 330, 400, 500, 600, 700, and 800 Model ATV's & UTV's
Part #: 19-5002-FI
List Price: $17.51Our Price: $15.76
Boot Size: 18mm end I.D, X 65mm end I.D. X 100mm long
- The All Balls CV Boot material is compounded from an OEM grade DCR66 rubber that is formulated specifically for the demanding requirements of today's ATV's and UTV's.
- Easier to install than most OEM and aftermarket boots.
- 40% higher tensile strength than conventional CV boot material, suitable for the high joint angles of today's ATV's and UTV's
- 50% more abrasion resistant than conventional CV boot material to assure long life in today's harsh off-road environments.
- Rubber compound is tested to -40°F to assure good performance and long life at low temperatures.
- Kit includes two stainless steel clamps that are designed to be tightened without the use of special tools.
- Lithium based Molybdenum Grease insures good lubrication for long CV joint life.
Check fitment in expandable chart below.
- Polaris ATV's - 2005
- Polaris UTV's - 2006, 2007
|OEM Replacement This part is aftermarket equipment designed to replace the original manufacturer's part numbers specified here. It is manufactured using high-quality materials, to the same specifications as the original part.||Polaris 2202826, Polaris 1350047, Polaris 1350059|
This part fits: (click the plus signs to expand)
- Polaris (fits 21)
- ATP 330 4x4
- ATP 500 HO 4x4
- Magnum 330 4x4
- Magnum 330 4x4 w/EBS
- Ranger 500 4x4
- Ranger 500 4x4 Carb
- Ranger 500 4x4 EFI
- Ranger 700 EFI 6x6
- Ranger 700 XP 4x4
- Ranger 700 XP 4x4 LE
- Ranger 700 XP EFI 4x4
- Ranger 700 XP EFI LE 4x4
- Sportsman 400 4x4
- Sportsman 400 4x4 w/EBS
- Sportsman 500 HO
- Sportsman 600 Twin w/EBS
- Sportsman 700 Twin EFI w/EBS
- Sportsman 700 Twin w/EBS
- Sportsman 800 Twin EFI
- Sportsman MV7 Military