Clymer Manuals are written specifically for the do-it-yourself enthusiast. They are the perfect tool to perform complete maintenance, troubleshooting and repair. Written from a complete disassembly and assembly of the ATV, the easy-to-follow step-by-step procedures, combined with hundreds of detailed photographs and exploded parts views, guide the reader through even the most complex tasks.
This Clymer Yamaha YFZ450 and YFZ450R manual includes a Quick Reference Data section with frequently-used specifications and the following chapters:
- General Information
- Lubrication and Maintenance
- Engine Top End
- Engine Lower End
- Clutch and External Shift Mechanism
- Transmission and Internal Gearshift Mechanism
- Fuel System and Emission Control
- Electrical System
- Cooling System
- Wheel, Tires and Drive Chain
- Front Suspension and Steering
- Rear Axle and Suspension
- Color Wiring Diagrams
Does NOT cover the YFZ450X models.