Gates Continues to Lead the Way in CVT Belt Innovation, Technology and Development for Today’s Recreational and Utility All-Terrain Equipment With the Latest Addition to the G-Force® Line, the All-New G-Force® C12® CVT Belt
This belt is engineered for drop-in performance, featuring exceptional strength, flexibility, and durability.
Strength: The first CVT belt utilizing a carbon tensile cord, combining minimal stretch with extraordinary strength.
Flexibility: High performance neoprene with a trapezoidal top-notch and rounded bottom cog design maximizing heat control and flexibility.
Durability: Carbon tensile cords are bonded with specially formulated adhesion gum to aramid fiber loaded rubber resulting in creased side-load resistance which prevents belt distortion and edge cord pullout.
Performance: Carbon tensile cords provide optimal power transmission resulting in faster acceleration, improved throttle response and consistent shifting performance.
This part fits: (click the plus signs to expand)
- Ski-Doo (fits 32)
- Expedition 1200 4-TEC LE
- Expedition 1200 4-TEC SE
- Expedition TUV SE 1200 4-TEC REV-XU
- MXZ 600HO E-TEC 50th Annv
- Renegade 800R P-TEK Adrenaline
- Renegade 800R P-TEK Backcountry
- Renegade 800R P-TEK Backcountry X
- Renegade 800R P-TEK X
- Summit 800R E-TEC Everest
- Summit 800R E-TEC Freeride
- Summit 800R E-TEC X
- Summit 800R P-TEK 50th Anniv
- Summit 800R P-TEK Everest
- Summit 800R P-TEK Everest 146
- Summit 800R P-TEK Everest 154
- Summit 800R P-TEK Everest 163
- Summit 800R P-TEK Hillclimb
- Summit 800R P-TEK SP
- Summit 800R P-TEK Sport
- Summit X 800R P-TEK
- Summit X 800R P-TEK 146
- Summit X 800R P-TEK 146"
- Summit X 800R P-TEK 154"
- Summit X 800R P-TEK 163
- Summit X 800R P-TEK 163"
- Summit X-RS 800R P-TEK Hillclimb