New front wheel bearing kit for many 2003-2011 Polaris ATVs. See detailed listings below.
- High-Speed Bearings are manufactured to ABEC 3 precision levels.
- Triple lip rubber seals keep the grease in and the water and dirt out.
- Chevron SRI 2 grease contains rust and oxidation inhibitors (-29 C to 177 C).
- Double lip type TC seals with stainless steel garter springs.
- Bearing kits are sold per wheel.
See application listing below.
|OEM Replacement This part is aftermarket equipment designed to replace the original manufacturer's part numbers specified here. It is manufactured using high-quality materials, to the same specifications as the original part.||Polaris 3514644, Polaris 3514642, Polaris 3610095, Polaris 3610093, Polaris 3514528, Polaris 3514527, All Balls 25-1500, SPI AT-06626|
This part fits: (click the plus signs to expand)
- Polaris (fits 32)
- Outlaw 450 MXR
- Outlaw 450 S
- Outlaw 500
- Outlaw 525 IRS
- Outlaw 525 S
- Phoenix 200
- Predator 500
- Predator 500 LE
- Scrambler 500 2x4
- Trail Blazer 250
- Trail Blazer 250 w/EBS
- Trail Blazer 330
- Trail Boss 330
- Trail Boss 330 w/EBS